Monday, May 09, 2005

muted tones



They remind me of turkeys or peacocks or some such strutting animal. Unfortunately they are called Pansies, poor things, they do sort of look like limp wrists don't they.



This, according to Ms Official Gardener is an Anemone. Just a different kind, she assures me. It is quite different than those little blue ones I shot before.



See all the round blue circles. Again with the lawnchair discarded by the garbage can we get these straight lines that detract from the actual round objects inside. Yellow threads and blue circles make this a green chair.



I've tried to photograph this sticker on a car window a couple of times. Again I missed it but got an awesome self portrait. My, I'm a good looking camera.



Later I went back and tried again. This time I was able to get the face of the guy. Now I can't remember what his name is. Broomhead?



Very strange. When I was here earlier this connector thingy wasn't there but when I came back it was. It had three colours blue, green and purple and the camera managed to differentiate between them, however, this is the first evidence of weak batteries again, damn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home