Tuesday, July 19, 2005

destined to be a fool

Well, I got a phone call the other night. Haven't heard from her since xmas. The last time she was here was September. "Hi Dave, it's Channae, I want to come to Nelson and stay with you for a couple of weeks." "Uh, sure that would be alright I guess."

I duck as Jenn swings her 'you-stupid-idiot-stick' at me. Live and learn. Ha, this woman is schizophrenic and a very trippy individual to be around. I couldn't just say no. Well I could have and probably should have but I have a big heart and if she is calling me after 10 months there must be something happening.

Ah well, I feel like I am prepared to handle anything this time but I know I am just kidding myself. As long as I don't get into another fight things will be okay. Hurry up and get here Dez in case I need you to keep her in line again. Yehaw, you were the greatest that night, sticking up for me and my honour, ha, wow, it was awesome, can't say as I've had that happen before.

Ah well, tomorrow I get some money so it will make things much easier this time!

wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

the shitstorm known as moi will be there in three weeks, cowboy - and then Shambhala...

7:54 PM  
Blogger dave said...

as it turns out she's okay..without being mean..she is an eleven year old trapped in a twenty-one year old's body. As long as she doesn't do drugs or alcohol she's okay. I don't give her either! But she walked into a door at the bar last night and has like a four inch gash in her arm that is about two inches deep. I put a diaper on it for the time being, ha ha. It's a great bandage trust me! I antici[pate some shambhala together !!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

lol @ the diaper - hey, whatever works!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home