Friday, July 29, 2005

future mamma



Ah yes, my favourite mannequin of all time. Over the years I have obsessed on mannequins and statues and generally things that represent people. I have gathered quite a collection of them over the years and I am still always looking. I am not sure of her name but she has been hanging out with her two equally intriguing friends to lure people to the lingerie shop behind. I am sure you will see more of them in the future as this was just a quick shot so I can always remember her face and dream at night of the place I would take her where the furnance is hot and plastic melts like flesh but I digress.



Pine sap on the side of the tree, the only tree close to the bus stop, so it provides a slice of shade on ever changing angles to serve as protection from the relentless beating of the sun on exposed head. I learned of it when I leaned on it. Sticky goo that won't come off except with sand and some intense rubbing.



The flower was a test of the close-up focus ability. The problem for me is I have a hard time reading from the screen on the back of the camera. It looked like this whole shot was in focus but the top is not in fact there is an overall funny kind of focus balance to this. An easy one to try again. Dig the flecks of yellow around the core. I didn't even noctice until later, neat!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

OMG, i LOVE her! I remember her too - across from the cafe we hang out at. What's it called? Damn, it's been too long...

10:13 AM  
Blogger dave said...

Jigsaw's

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you might like a new blog we're kicking off: Seven Deadly Cynics.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

yes, thankee, that's it

9:18 PM  
Blogger Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:26 AM  
Blogger Lorna Dee Cervantes said...

Tree Sap


Heart
Wounded blue
Tear-jerked sap—Cry!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home