Wednesday, August 31, 2005

be heron now


I didn't really think I would see him again but as I returned along the same shore line he was standing off the trail up in the bush. He flew off immediately but landed close by in the small marsh area the city created there. I was able to get very close to him this time but failed again to catch him on takeoff.


Bear with me while I dabble in colour and form for a moment. Yesterday a similar flower but this is much finer in the yellow fingertips design it has.


Purple, yellow, they go together don't they? Well I guess so.


Some people just love to paint their cars in odd colours. I liked the circle and the heart is a nice touch!


Do these colours go together? The shadow was sharp and the yellow wall very intense. Odd but I like it!


I guess I will have to shoot this again. It was too hard to tell what was actually being recorded on the little screen. Plus I want to step back one foot to get the rest of the sign, So why post the imperfection? Cuz, it ain't all that bad for a simple graphic shot and though my intentions are there it may never happen that I shoot it again.


Exit stage left. That is all I could think of as I saw the sign pointing to the right and the huge curtains for some monumental stage performance to come.


Nice light at the end of the day. I'm hooked on getting a good glacier shot sometime. Not yet but pretty nonetheless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home