Wednesday, September 21, 2005

lurker


A detail from a Wayne King painting. I love the glob and the exposed canvas beneath. Man, he used some weird colours for this one!


He rides the air waves again swinging from a tiny leaf his evil red eyes like beacons glint in the sunlight and the omnipresent ability leaves him everywhere at once.


Don't let the big puppy dog eyes fool you,
underneath lies the heart of a beast.
He got a haircut since I saw him last. Quite short, when I saw him I asked him why he didn't have it long, don't you want it to be like mine?
No way,he said, too emphatically for my liking, unh unh!
As if somehow that would be the worst possible thing in the world.


As I said, point the camera at him and what's he do, gets a stick and tries to poke the lens, which he found to be a hilarious game, evil laugh and all.


At least I can still see in black and white, sometimes. I have to experiment with contrast and brightness more in order to get the same feel as B&W film properly processed.


I heard the vendor call her name and ask if she wanted a pear, even though the pair she had were absolutely fine in my mind, it was then I heard her name, Angel would you like a pear? She was no less than divine. I had to find a way to preserve her memory before she slipped away like all the former objects of lust have so .. well, what can I say, before ye judge remember, stoned people shouldn't wear glasses in the house.


When stars are falling from above like friends as victims of cancer, heart disease or any other label placed on these things that kill us. Consumed by consumption no one split any ribs for a closer look at the cure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hector the Crow said...

lol @ the pair - yes indeed

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home