Monday, December 19, 2005

cold birds


Star pattern natural production proof of underlying pattern equals meaning to the conjugation of ions presented for interpretation by visual indicators that enjoy the familiarity in repetition.


These guys were so cold they didn't want to move. I don't blame them, but I persisted in walking directly in their general direction waiting for them to lift off. It ended up that a huge stomp of the foot would send them to wing so I wandered in the open field chasing dumb geese who have lost their sense of direction admonishing them to get up and get moving to get warm. A few tried to stand their ground as if their wild beast glare were enough to scare me away but even having seen Hitchcock's Birds, these animals don't scare me. Ha! Dumb ducks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I'm a goose,
so let loose your
ranting rave, I'll stand my ground 'cause you're just Dave.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home