Monday, January 30, 2006

under the thumb


I know I'm always using puddles flipped for photos but I can't help myself. Sometimes like in this case the focus remains on the person and the strange perspective lines are almost unnoticed.


Here I was looking somehow to get the flow of the water since it was so wet and melting everywhere and Ryder just happened by in time to catch him in the reflection.


When the creek is this colour it's been raining/melting a lot.


Kids always seem to give you that straight into the lens uninhibited stare, which invariably makes for a cool shot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

my mom's number one comment when taking pictures of moi:

stop making faces! look normal!

to which I think, damn, i stopped making faces two shots ago...

7:32 PM  
Blogger dave said...

oh ... the picture i have of you

........too funny

ahh remember shambhala?

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home