Thursday, February 23, 2006

on a streetcorner


Half a degree away from a flowing stream of gutter water and unmarked but for the ripple pattern dripped from above, dirty mud waits for a change in temperature.


Like yellow marks danger, it's the discarded cigarette butts that look the most threatening on a streetcorner graced by ornate standards.



'I have that shirt,' he says, as he stares long into the window. What shirt? Oh the mini-jersey we got in the mail. Yeah, I want that shirt. Me too!


Randomly selected but perfectly positioned to draw attention to the letters spelling out the country as source of the trees shaping the leaves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

that one looks like something that was a rag for someone that was on the rag

5:37 PM  
Blogger dave said...

uh yeah okay
that's a leaf in a pile of snow
uh nice image you got though!

funny I was just thinkin how much I'd like to talk to my friend dez and then you posted here, at almost the exact time, eerie!

I'll update later tonight
gotta go do a photo shoot for a friend

have fun
watch out for blood?

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home