Sunday, May 28, 2006

right in mid wave


The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)


At the heart of the expression, rarely seen for the many layers folded neatly one on top of the other, lies the true essence of the bloom.


Salmonberry flowers as plentiful as dandelions yet a little more tolerated if for nothing more than the perfection of its bloom.


What was a solid line broken apart by time lets the empty define a face as an afterthought, in passing it caught in the corner of the eye and winked and smiled as if to say, don't forget about me.


Sometimes the tone of the voice of the black bird is something quite unheard as if there is anger in every word, stay away ... MINE! I disturbed the bird eating in the sand if for no other reason than I can and I wanted to watch him fly so I could see his wing fingers wave goodbye.


Painted as if on a blank canvas, the sunshine etching is sculpted by the eye without interference from the hand but to record it.


Disguised by the way patterns of flowers emerging hide the flesh of the matter when it was discovered he had his finger on the button and it was labeled like death.


Fibonacci spiral appears in many more places than just as a brilliant design for a slug of a bug. As the golden section of the natural construction of all things inherently circular, how about a piece of pi?


When the sunrise over the horizon is blinding to the eye, the truth of the matter is all those cars are lined up to die and the sun is a figment of mind copied from another medium of presentation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Oh man. this last shot rocks me. shakes me till I'm still. lost in and without words, only pieces, fragments of another life to see through.

However, I dig each one.

James

10:59 PM  
Blogger dave said...

It's a poster in a window to honour work place deaths. The words are all the different ways the people died. It's almost theft to re-photograph the original like this but I agree, it is eerie! And I did add the cars.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home