Saturday, September 30, 2006

peek at you


Like limbs conduct an orchestra of colour.


Colour thick with desire to taste like a large tongue can almost speak.


Studied like lines lead the mind to try to find cohesion for the concept of reason to assimilate.


Has anyone seen this cat with a Pikachu growing from it's head? He's not lost, he's been kidnapped!.


Aha he says with a scare, Halloween is almost here. This gizmo deflates then suddenly fills with air, popping Dracula up quickly, ewww, scary, it reminds me of Count Floyd from Second City.


Graffiti yin/yang finds the bummer beside the high.


She is too savvy now to let me capture an unposed photo. I realized I hadn't taken a good photo of her for awhile now. The first few were the typical posed ones that annoy me so much. On instinct I pressed the camera close to her face when she was turned the other way and got her on the way back. It's not great but it'll do until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home