Tuesday, October 31, 2006

stated and implied


Halloween monsters on the way to school, ooo scary. Thanks to Sara for the photo.


One beautiful garden!


What a difference a few days makes. Frozen now in morning cold.


A symphony of colour influenced by the keyboard background adding music to the air.


Chewing on the taste of individuality defined by the way all the little flakes get together to make a meal for the inner child craving creative sustenance.


Follow the line the mountains make as they break the sky into two distinct places, stated and implied like words lead to new discovery.

6 Comments:

Blogger westcoastmama said...

omg...I love the colorful ground cover the leaves created. So beautiful.

Brr....looks cold. I can't believe you guys got so much snow! Hopefully you're keeping warm!

8:55 AM  
Blogger dave said...

I love the carpet of colour too. It's why I stopped there and got someone to take the photo right there.

a lot of snow, a tenth of an inch, hahahahahahaha, oh sorry, forgot you were from the land of eternal sunshine and warmth, heh.

10:05 AM  
Blogger westcoastmama said...

lol...don't make fun. ;-P I lived in Virginia for two years and went through the worst winter they had in 48 years! Yikes! hee-hee... Guess Amber got more than you guys did. Besides, I miss the snow.

How are ya, btw?

10:23 PM  
Blogger dave said...

I'm jealous is all, another canadian winter, yikes!

Now that the haunted house is done I'm doing better. It was hard juggling all the work involved with three kids, and next around the corner is xmas.
I think I'll 'chill' a bit first.

and how are you Mary?
hey thanks for asking!

6:04 AM  
Blogger westcoastmama said...

:-) I hear ya. It's cooler, but not nearly as much for us.

You definitely have to take it slow. Unfortunately, working in retail doesn't allow this for me. The holidays have been shoved in my face since July! Ugh...lol

"chill" hee-hee...in more ways than one.

I'm doing well, just writing a LOT, and work is really busy. Everyone's gearing up for xmas already. Geez...can we not and say we did?!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

love the frosty flowers bro.

~ James

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home