Wednesday, November 29, 2006

where angels fear to tread


If the vortex of creation were to manifest as impediment to the destination would the flow engulf the traveller.




Ryder loves to use my camera. I found out later he took a couple of close-up flash shots of himself.


Dig the hat, this is a kinda cool shot of me, at least he caught me smiling. He took one of his teacher today too. It is quite good but I wouldn't want to post it without her permission.


Following the direction indicated these angels have no fear to tread where the fools go.
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
Bob Dylan Jokerman (Bob Dylan) – CBS 1983

2 Comments:

Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Hey man. I just want to thank you for not patting me on the hand. And telling me what I wanted to hear. I appreciate the truth, at least a certain truth, rather than, as I said, patting me on the hand. You did what was right. You chose the virture. Well done. And so, this serves as a moral lesson. Perhaps for us both. Or just me. Because, while I have been soothed, you have been the voice of wisdom to me tonight. God damn! I want to thank you for that Man!

yeah. dave. brother. you know where it's at. the way is certainly The Way.

be well, my friend.

11:02 PM  
Blogger dave said...

cyber-communication is impersonal at times, just laying out options, smile attached!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home