Thursday, December 21, 2006

happy solstice


Simplicity in design and a smile to highlight the colour.
Season's Greetings All
keep smiling.


I see I'm falling behind here.


The kids had their christmas concert the other day. An awesome rendition of The Nutcracker. Tyla was in the choir and Ryder did a song and dance with the other K's.


As if it had an eye to its own design the snow clings to the painted wall along the line of mountains and litters the pseudo sky with clouds.


Familiar shapes as if nature infringed upon copy written material to steal the design from the mind of the spiral that winds into itself to exact its purpose.


In the top right corner of the ice is the eye and it seems to smile and caught me as I walked by but eluded me when I tried to define it's presence until I retraced my steps and found that perfect place where everything connects and the universe comes through in the blink of an eye.


How many times can three holes make two eyes and a mouth and where do the faces stop in order to define gone too far.


Confused by a proliferation of angles the key to understanding is to follow the line inside where the self stands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home