Sunday, February 25, 2007

as water bearers all


A hand split into fingers holds in perfect brilliance one aspect of a prolific but very precious and necessary commodity


He tries to hide in the eye of the creature on the rise from deep within the moving waters of mind.


I was struck by the odd angles the icicles made in their attempt to form a straight line going down and was surprised to find a perfect drop of round.


Within the sudden motion of sunlight sweeping through in form as shadowed lines the tale is told of motion and what it takes to get the wheel rolling.


I swear I can see Jesus in there, or is that Beavis, or maybe that's Butthead, who knows what can be seen inside wall paintings done by time.


the tree

like family trees
grow stronger together than
they would if apart

2 Comments:

Blogger westcoastmama said...

that tree is so cool, Dave!! And I love the feather...I can almost feel it :-)

You're so good

7:55 PM  
Blogger dave said...

that tree, I have walked past, literally huyndreds of times and never saw it before, weird.
glad you enjoyed it.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home