Thursday, March 29, 2007

about to become green


Yellow branches about to become green.


Designated as a place to make a mark the alien sun dial records time inside a diamond design.


I may have mentioned that this scene is right outside my window. if I look a little to the right and up I can see the treetop so that whenever the birds land there I'm ready. Over the last few days they have been progressively removing the branches for their nests. As a time sequence this has proved fun to follow, expect more until I guess there are no branches. I have a feeling though that this tree won't survive the summer. It'll be a fire risk very soon, poor dead thing sitting in a puddle of wet swamp. BTW: the bird is flying toward the ground, not sitting up.


the stone

like star field pattern
random explosion balanced
envelopes the mind


Recognize that jersey Bill?
Tyla and her friend with Cassie Campbell, a Canadian hockey great!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cool that Tyla got to meet Cassie Cambell. Was this Hockey day in Canada?

9:05 PM  
Blogger dave said...

yeah, the day before they did a school visit

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home