Wednesday, May 30, 2007

cross that bridge


Display sunshine.


Power to the peaceful!


I love this little bridge. I cross it every opportunity I get. Apparently it can be rather unnerving for some.


The creek never gets tired of being water in motion.


Today was a good day for the crows. This one was on the upper branch and I happened to get him just as he landed on the lower one.


This one watched me for a long time and flew straight at me as he departed, very curious!


the conflict

roar of constant change
eternal place stays the same
yet temporary

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are excellent. How old is that bridge?

11:51 AM  
Blogger dave said...

thanks for stopping by, the bridge would be 60 - 100 years old I imagine.

1:45 PM  
Blogger westcoastmama said...

Um...YIKES! I'd go across that bridge, but by the time I got across it would be 60 years older! lol You cross it and I'll watch!

11:50 PM  
Blogger dave said...

hehe, you and my daughter Tyla, though she did eventually cross, yeah! I just noticed your profile pic has changed, more reflective of your state these days, eh? whoa!

7:06 AM  
Blogger westcoastmama said...

She's a brave soul.

LOL...I was wondering if you'd notice. Kind of hard to miss, isn't it? I'm a tough cookie. I just have to remind myself every now and then.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home