Thursday, May 31, 2007

whence the flower came


I love the cookie crumbs, I'm tempted to sample some myself.


I'm not sure what this is. It is very small and a whole bunch of it is growing in a very wet bog. Some kind of grass I guess judging from the pods whence the flower came.


Irises are not easy to photograph. They are kind of like two flowers, one with showy petals and a concentric core.


The other with a tongue to lure you into the folds.


Again with the crows. This one is at 5:30 in the morning. The next one is two hours later.


This is an interesting shot. He started on the branch on the left and as he flew away he paused for the briefest of moments on the next branch and kept going. To me it just looked like he flew away and clipped the other branch as it was left twitching.


the message

for just one moment
leaves play shadow games on rock
canvas for design

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home