Wednesday, January 23, 2008

time describes


Someone asked me the other day, "Are ya ever gonna take another picture of Bob?" - Oh yeah !! I said, and set out to do as much. Note: The orange colour in the water is a reflection of, you guessed it, a big orange bridge.


This photograph is worth a pause. I find the longer I see it the less I see it and the more I feel it move. There were a lot of different things happening at this point in the stream and the water was swirling so much I wondered what chance would reveal this time. Kinda alien if you see what I mean.


Another shot that seems to creep up on me, it disturbs my sense of balance and questions what I think is occurring within, back and forth - disturbing boundaries.


one moment of flow
snatched like a hand grabs
and tries to hold on to empty


faced with the possibility
of another day of sunlight
the creek rests


stuck on thin ice
a tentative step forward
even from webbed feet


design left to a mind with no pretense for appearances
time is only a description of how
one moment becomes the next


there is a sound the emptiness makes
when consecrated to expression
universal vibrational resonance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home