Thursday, February 07, 2008

on the move


The photos have been a little slow this week. I have been moving. Here is my new view. Not the same as before but I'll get used to it. I will miss the crow tree and the spectacular sunrises. You can see the old place in the middle on the left. It has been a fairly easy move but doesn't leave me much time or energy for other pursuits.


This then is the zoomed version of Elephant Mountain I see out my window. It is likely to fall into some sort of series of photos in all differing weather and light conditions.


inside the vibrational coincidence
where water imitates time
something comes to life

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're still lucky Dave I have to pretend the dark clouds of pollution that hang along the horizon are mountains. It's just not the same.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

You moved?

I sent you some mail just days ago.

Will you receive it?

I hope so.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home