Tuesday, October 21, 2008

markmaking


My new shirt, thanks Garry, awesome team !! damn I love hockey!


I saw the round shadow on the white wall and thought it might be interesting to see so I asked Ryder to stand in a certain spot but he wasn't getting it until I went and showed him the two shadows and how they connected, then he started bobbing and weaving around trying to get himself in just the right position with his head and by the time I stopped laughing we had a shot.


It's the expression on his face that just cracks me up too.


I kind of like this angle on the glacier.


Keep your eyes open and you might be lucky enough to find the four leaf clover of the mind.


red green and blue
colour and balance
or the lack thereof


colliding in flat plane perspective
elements try to fit into
places they cannot go


be'leaf'ing in the face seen to shed a tear for the fallen season of cycles keeping balance it's possible to share another way to see the moment by moment unfolding of the genuine mind encountering matter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home