Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bluerise


Me, in front of my shrine, I love hockey, obsessively, it makes me smile.


Remember the crows in the tree outside my window at the old place. It was fun to try to get the timing right to catch one in flight. It's like shooting at a moving target, you have to aim a little ahead. For this one I would have liked the exact moment the beak touched the cheese but this will do, the empty space adds some suspense. Do crows even eat cheese?


blue rise of sky from black of night// shimmers in low light morning// like a somber mood// a cloud from river lifts// and one thin wire// thick with snow// as shore line reflection// in water colour painting


part of the pattern
distorted by the introduction
of subject viewing situation
changed by the eyes
they appear to stare
when what and where
are overcome by why

3 Comments:

Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

love the contrast of the crow against the snow

5:31 PM  
Blogger dave said...

ha ... I thought that was you ... how'd ya like the cheese? hehe

6:29 AM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Yeah. The cheese was good too.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home