Wednesday, May 20, 2009

flying things


More spinning insides of colour in variety.


The bee, as it flower hopped, kept banging into the camera lens as I tried to move in for a close shot, finally frustrated by my looming presence, it started banging into me until I relented and left.


If it feels to you like a bird in flight then you're right for it flew from one eye to the other in quick passing turn of head then said prove it as fast as instinct can catch solid rock in motion


Speaking of birds in flight here's one trying to fly in water and looking pretty happy about it.


In a car window reflection I saw a yin/yang symbol glint as I passed, and so I stopped to see its source, then turned down the alley and photographed the real thing.

eye corner glimmer shines
through nonattention
with symbolic gesture
inspired balance




Unsure, I returned to the car window and photographed that which had set off the chain of events.


turn the corner to find
source now free of reflection
but for careful selection
the re-presentation of balance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home