Thursday, June 25, 2009

double the sunshine smiles


purple colour rendering perfect


green star as empty space


spinning through bug vision


double the pleasure twins smiling in the sunshine


lunchbox cartoon character visual stimulation keeps the magic alive in the eyes


in the motion of a curtain never moved to reveal the notion of movement implied by the shadows figures that collide with texture when reflected upon


reflection interrupts self perception to penetrate even the darkest shadow fallen


led by line to believe there might be something more
opposing shapes face the other
in the continual process of imagination



out of context as per subject
like a thought of a person
but a memory separate from this now
once manifest from empty
stands as if in motion
to link together objects
in flatline perception

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love purple! The third picture makes me dizzy...
Trudy, Edmonton

5:24 PM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

That fucking first flower shot is so beautiful.

there all good though. you know that.

I just noticed that that last issue of fandv has the roman numeral 7 on it. Ah....and I was so proud of that cover. I'm a fuck. But it looked good though, I thought.

Be well, my brotha. Be.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

ha there......

11:08 AM  
Blogger dave said...

I love the cover in spite of the numerical error.

keep sharing!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home